- Entries must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org between the opening and closing dates of the competition. Entries received after midnight on the competition closing date will not be accepted.
- We regret that postal entries cannot be accepted.
- All entries must be in the English language.
- Entries must be entirely the author’s own work and not previously published for sale in any medium.
- There is no upper or lower age limit for entrants, but all work will be judged according to the same criteria.
- Entries are to be submitted by email in Word or PDF format, double or 1.5 line spaced, in a 12 point font.
- Your entry must not exceed the word count specified.
- Your entry should show the title of the work and use page numbering (if appropriate), but must not include your name or other identifying information.
- Your entry must be accompanied by a separate Word document or PDF setting out your name, postal address, a contact number and/or email address, the title of the work, and the payment Transaction ID. See How to Pay, below.
- Each entry must be accompanied by the appropriate fee paid via Stripe. See How to Pay, below.
- Authors may submit as many pieces as they wish for each competition, provided that each is accompanied by the appropriate fee and submitted in line with the Rules above.
- The Judges’ decisions are final.
- Shortlists and winning entries will be posted on the website and prizewinners will be notified individually.
- Copyright remains with the author.
How to Pay
- On the Competitions page click the appropriate Entry button.
- Complete the pop-up form and make payment for your entry.
- Copy and paste the Transaction ID from the Checkout Result page into your covering email for your submission(s).